Bilingual Patient Financial Advocate
At Risas Dental and Braces, our focus is providing quality and affordable dental care and braces for families everywhere. Unlike many healthcare options, our goal is to think and speak a language that patients understand. For this reason, our Company Statement is We Speak Patient. The result is happier, healthier Patients, and better opportunities for our doctors and team members.
The Financial Advocate must have excellent customer service skills, a dynamic personality, as well as being highly motivated, committed to excellence, and detail-oriented. We value good communication skills, ambition, involvement, energy and organizational talents. We stress personal development through continuing education, full participation with our team, and strong involvement with our patients. Previous orthodontic experience is preferred but not required.
Primary duties will include presenting and explaining financial arrangements to new patients as well as monthly billing and collecting. If you are seeking an opportunity to grow and fulfill your potential, we think you will find our quality-oriented office an exciting and rewarding experience. We offer a competitive salary, retirement benefits, and paid vacation.
Additional Duties Include:
* Post payments, charge new accounts, and close out for the deposit
* Collections daily through in-person conversations
* Verify insurance benefits prior to all new patient exams
* Bill insurance within 24 hours of the start of treatment
* Follow up with insurance companies regarding payments
* Close out the month and complete month-end reports
* Provide back-up for the front office admin assistant
Qualifications and Skills
* Bilingual English/Spanish Required
* High School Diploma or GED
* Experience favorable but not necessary
* Team player
* Punctual and reliable
* Excellent communication skills- both oral and written
* Quick learner
* Good with numbers
* Attentive to details
* Strong computer skills
* Ability to prioritize and multi-task
Risas Dental and Braces offers a comprehensive benefits package including 12-hour shifts, health and wellness benefits with FREE dental services, 401(k) with employer match, and many other ancillary benefits. The working environment is fun, fast paced, challenging, and rewarding with opportunities for professional development and career advancement. Join us in this work. Begin a career that is full of meaning and value.
Pay: up to $14/hour
12.0000 To 14.0000 (USD) Hourly
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1230