We are seeking a passionate, experienced IT Systems Engineer to join our Risas Dental family. At Risas you will be part of a fast-paced, rapidly growing organization and will have the opportunity to utilize and grown the system engineering concepts you developed through your experiences. You will get to work side by side with a small, dedicated team on day-to-day operations, maintenance, and troubleshooting of our enterprise computing infrastructure.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate creativity and take initiative in problem solving. They will perform requirements analysis, requirements management, functional analysis, performance analysis, system design, trade studies, systems integration, and test (verification). Resolve or facilitate resolution of complex problems for assigned program. They will have a thorough and comprehensive mastery of supported platforms/products and environments. The candidate will focus on complex engineering, architectural and implementation tasks; project assignments are large in scope and are highly complex. They will also interact with project leaders, vendors, and other professionals within the organization.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong background in: Microsoft and Linux based technologies, Desktop, Server Support (Core Infrastructure), compute infrastructure, and hyperconverged.
- Advanced efficiency in scripting: PowerShell, python, php, Unix shell. Building and working with APIs.
- Advanced skills in cybersecurity: VM, red/blue team, pen testing, threat hunting, OS hardening.
- Advanced skills in database architecture, administration, stored procedures, scripts complex queries, complex queries, and technologies.
- Experience with healthcare and legal compliance regulations including HIPAA a plus.
- The candidate must be highly self-motivated to learn new material and skills.
- The ability to work with other teams both internal and external to the IT department is essential for the success of this position.
- Lead projects associated to the enhancement, upgrade/patching, or implementation of new or existing technology solutions.
- Identify technical innovation and process improvement opportunities.
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced work environment.
- Team player will work close in team environment.
- HS diploma or equivalent required
- Degree preferred
- 7 years relevant experience desired
- Industry certifications are a plus
About Risas Dental & Braces:
Risas Dental and Braces offers a comprehensive benefits package, health and wellness benefits with FREE dental and braces services, 401(k) with employer match, and many other ancillary benefits. Risas is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. The working environment is fun, dynamic, challenging, and rewarding with opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
At Risas we think of ourselves as a "Second Family". With the amount of time we spend together in our careers we feel that business is a family, but this family we get to pick our members. We are continually searching for only the best people to add to our team. Join us in this work. Begin a career that is full of meaning and value.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1584