Social Media Strategist
Founded in Phoenix in 2011, Risas Dental and Braces embraces a lifelong mission to change the way dentistry is offered in the United States. Risas was founded on the principle that proper oral health and treatment is essential to overall health, which is put to action by offering accessible, affordable, convenient and bilingual dental care. Unlike many healthcare options, our goal is to think and speak a language that patients understand. The result is happier, healthier Patients, and better opportunities for our doctors and team members.
We are looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Strategist to join our team. This role will be responsible for planning, developing, and implementing our Social Media strategy to support and increase our online presence.
· Plan and execute social media campaigns and strategies for 25 Risas Dental and Braces locations
· Facilitate daily, real-time engagement with online social communities
· Engage with relevant brand mentions/tags from patients, identifying relevant UGC, monitoring conversations on all social platforms
· Lead content creation process in-house for online and offline marketing entities
· Analyze and distribute weekly, monthly, quarterly reports on social media performance
· Builds and maintains internal and external relationships, partnering with various stakeholders to achieve results
· Build online relationships with customers, industry professionals, and partners
· Stay up to date with industry trends (both marketing / social media industry and dental), including specific trends / news in all 5 of our markets (Phoenix, Tucson, Denver, San Antonio, and Las Vegas)
· Assist in executing advertising campaigns
· Will require work on some weekends and up to 20% travel.
· Other duties assigned or apparent.
Qualities of an ideal candidate:
· Demonstrates a mix of creative and analytical thought processes
· Strong interpersonal, communication and project management skills
· Proven data and analytics experience
· Ability to multi-task and meet ongoing deadlines
· Ability to coordinate and work well in groups and individually
· Passionate about continual learning and applying what you have learned
· Creative and persuasive writing skills
· Detail-oriented and possess strong organizational skills
· Passion for storytelling
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations, Advertising, Communications, English, or comparable relevant experience
· 3-5 years of experience managing brand social media, community management
· Well versed in social media publishing tools (Sprout Social, Hootsuite, Buffer, etc.)
· Intermediate knowledge of Google Analytics
· Microsoft office proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Ability to speak, read, and write in fluent Spanish a plus
Risas Dental and Braces offers a comprehensive benefits package including health and wellness benefits with FREE dental services, 401(k) with employer match, and many other ancillary benefits. Risas is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. The working environment is fun, dynamic, challenging, and rewarding with opportunities for professional development and career advancement. Join us in this work. Begin a career that is full of meaning and value.
Pay: up to $55,000/year
50000.00 To 55000.00 (USD) Annually
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1350