Senior Operations Manager
Risas Dental and Braces was founded on the principle that proper oral health and treatment is critical to overall health, which is put to action by offering accessible, affordable, convenient and bilingual dental care. Unlike many healthcare options, our goal is to think and speak a language that patients understand. The result is happier, healthier Patients, and better opportunities for our doctors and team members.
The Senior Operations Manager will lead a team of call center mangers by providing direction, support and career development. This position will oversee performance, relationships, and business operations within the Risas Dental and Braces call center as it pertains to both internal and external customers. Core duties include management and leadership of Risas internal processes for the continuous improvement of the patient experience.
The Senior Operations Manager responsibilities include coaching and development of managers and teams to meet and establish goals, ensuring adherence to Risas policies and process and creating a positive working environment. Emphasis is on customer service, quality management, workforce planning, coaching and training as it relates to Risas’ mission on providing affordable dental care for families everywhere.
The positions success is measured by the organization’s ability to provide high quality services, improving call performance, increased use of resources, increase efficiency, and achievement of metrics. The leader in this role will actively contribute to the overall company operational targets as well as the daily business decisions.
* Ensure that all guidelines/regulations as dictated by the OSHA, HIPAA, and Business Code of Ethics are followed by all employees.
* Focus on development of all support center teammates through training, staff meetings and one on one coaching.
* Management of employee phone metrics as it pertains to call efficiency, low abandonment rate, high conversion rates, staffing utilization, acceptable turnover, and financial performance.
* Motivate individual collectors in reaching company goals set based on business needs.
* Identify and report any known or discovered deficiencies/non-conformities to better business processes.
* Reach out to patients who have requested contact or have submitted a complaint regarding service received.
* Complete assigned performance reviews for staff members that align with business goals and professional and personal growth and development.
* Perform and document any necessary disciplinary issues and report the need for any further disciplinary actions.
* Complete other tasks and initiatives as assigned by leadership.
Competencies and Skills:
* Foster a high-performance environment where staff can excel and provide our customers with an outstanding experience by effectively utilizing patient feedback and experience.
* Take measures to be proactive and resolve conflicts before they arise from patients, teammates and leadership.
* Demonstrate interpersonal skills by appreciating diversity, mediating conflict and obtaining maximum performance from teammates.
* Organizational and communication skills that thrive in an environment where constant growth, change and ambiguity are a welcomed challenge.
* Proven leadership skills through clear communication, excellent decision-making ability and by motivating teammates for optimal performance.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management or related field
* Experience in understanding medical/dental insurance billing and coding
* 5 years call center experience
* 1-3 years of management experience
* Bilingual in English and Spanish in both written and verbal communication
* 3 professional references
Risas Dental and Braces offers a comprehensive benefits package, health and wellness benefits with FREE dental and braces services, 401(k) with employer match, and many other ancillary benefits. The working environment is fun, fast paced, challenging, and rewarding with opportunities for professional development and career advancement. Join us in this work. Begin a career that is full of meaning and value.
Pay: up to $65,000/year
60000.00 To 65000.00 (USD) Annually
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1129