Patient Loyalty Specialist
Risas Dental and Braces was founded on the principle that proper oral health and treatment is essential to overall health, which is put to action by offering accessible, affordable, convenient and bilingual dental care. Our goal is to think and speak a language that patients understand. The result is happier, healthier Patients, and better opportunities for our doctors and team members.
This is not your typical call center environment. At our office in central Phoenix we deliver a patient centric experience. Our Patient Loyalty Specialists are empowered to educate our patients on our various services and resolve concerns in order to retain patients. In this position, representatives will assist with scheduling appointments, taking payments, answering questions and completing follow-up calls.
List of Responsibilities/Duties
- Answer an average of 75-100 telephone calls per day to schedule appointments for new or current patients
- Verifies and updates patient demographic data while scheduling appointments
- Processes payments by phone
- Responds to voicemails
- Educates patients on services and pricing
- Resolves patient concerns and frustrations ensuring patient retention
- Bilingual in English and Spanish required.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication abilities
- Exhibit a friendly, outgoing personality
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Proficient computer skills and experience using Microsoft Office
- Must be comfortable utilizing de-escalation skills when communicating with patients
- Customer Service skills – an empathetic, active listener, who has strong follow through skills.
- Critical thinking skills – the ability to think creatively, problem solve, work independently, and identify the issues a patient may be calling about and how to best address their concern.
- The Ability to take Feedback well – must be able to listen to feedback or constructive criticism from supervisors or coworkers and apply it to themselves.
- Maintains patient confidentiality at all times.
- Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted or changed at any time at the discretion of the management either verbally or in writing.
Risas Dental and Braces offers a comprehensive benefits package including 12-hour shifts, health and wellness benefits, 401(k) with employer match, and many other ancillary benefits. The working environment is fun, fast paced, challenging, and rewarding with opportunities for professional development and career advancement. Join us in this work. Begin a career that is full of meaning and value.
Pay: up to $13.15/hour
12.1500 To 13.1500 (USD) Hourly
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1490