Patient Loyalty Specialist
At Risas Dental and Braces, our focus is providing quality and affordable dental care and braces for families everywhere. Unlike many healthcare options, our goal is to think and speak a language that patients understand. For this reason, our Company Statement is We Speak Patient, also known as The Risas Way.
Summary This is not your typical call center environment. We have a brand-new office in central Phoenix where we deliver a patient centric experience. Our representatives are empowered to educate our patients on our various services and resolve concerns in order to retain patients. You will assist with scheduling appointments, taking payments, and completing follow-up calls.
List of Responsibilities/Duties
- Answer an average of 75-100 telephone calls per day to schedule appointments for new or current patients
- Verifies and updates patient demographic data while scheduling appointments
- Processes payments by phone
- Responds to voicemails
- Educates patients on services and pricing
- Resolves patient concerns and frustrations ensuring patient retention
- Bilingual in English and Spanish required.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication abilities
- Exhibit a friendly, outgoing personality
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Proficient computer skills and experience using Microsoft Office
- Must be comfortable utilizing de-escalation skills when communicating with patients
- Customer Service skills - an empathetic, active listener, who has strong follow through skills.
- Critical thinking skills - the ability to think creatively, problem solve, work independently, and identify the issues a patient may be calling about and how to best address their concern.
- The Ability to take Feedback well - must be able to listen to feedback or constructive criticism from supervisors or coworkers and apply it to themselves.
- Maintains patient confidentiality at all times.
- Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted or changed at any time at the discretion of the management either verbally or in writing.
Risas Dental and Braces offers a comprehensive benefits package including 12-hour shifts, health and wellness benefits, 401(k) with employer match, and many other ancillary benefits. The working environment is fun, fast paced, challenging, and rewarding with opportunities for professional development and career advancement. Join us in this work. Begin a career that is full of meaning and value.
Pay: up to $13/hour
12.0000 To 13.0000 (USD) Hourly
Job Reference #: 1351