Ortho Assistant-San Antonio, TX
At Risas Dental and Braces, our focus is providing quality and affordable dental care and braces for families everywhere. Unlike many healthcare options, our goal is to think and speak a language that patients understand. For this reason, our Company Statement is We Speak Patient™. The result is happier, healthier Patients, and better opportunities for our doctors and team members.
We are seeking an Orthodontic Assistant that brings their “A Game” every day. The most important function of any dental team member is care of the patient. The Ortho Assistant works side-by-side with the Orthodontist, providing care for our patients. Other functions include, sanitation of treatment rooms, managing supplies, taking x-rays, listening to patient needs and educating them on dental procedures, working efficiently to maintain doctor’s schedule and adhering to all OSHA and safety policies and procedures.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Bilingual Spanish/English preferred
• Experience in Orthodontics required
• Dental Assisting Certificate required
• X-ray certification
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Must have a superior knowledge of dentistry and dental terminology
• Must have a friendly, outgoing personality and excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to work within a team environment and lend support to other team members as needed.
Risas Dental and Braces offers a comprehensive benefits package including 12-hour shifts, health and wellness benefits with FREE dental services, 401(k) with employer match, and many other ancillary benefits. The working environment is fun, fast paced, challenging, and rewarding with opportunities for professional development and career advancement. Join us in this work. Begin a career that is full of meaning and value.
Pay: up to $17/hour
14.0000 To 17.0000 (USD) Hourly
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1570