Insurance Specialist-Phoenix, AZ
At Risas Dental and Braces, our focus is providing quality and affordable dental care and braces for families everywhere. Unlike many healthcare options, our goal is to think and speak a language that patients understand. For this reason, our Company Statement is We Speak Patient™. The result is happier, healthier Patients, and better opportunities for our doctors and team members.
We are seeking candidates for our Insurance Claim Specialist position who are passionate about supporting our dental offices in order to provide industry leading patient care. Every member of our team takes a patient-centric approach to achieve our mission. In this role you will work in a high volume, fast paced production environment where you will review all medical insurance claims for resolution and payment.
• Analyze claims and denials by running reports and contacting insurance carriers for claim resolution
• Identify problem accounts, trends and escalate them as appropriate
• Update patient account records as needed and document any actions taken
• Generate appeals and grievance letters to explain reasons for appeals
• Research/Identify coding or clinical issues and correct errors in a timely manner for maximum reimbursement
• Perform all types of complex adjustments to patient accounts and resolves any issues
• Follow-up with insurance carriers via phone and web portals
• Willingness to cross-train in additional departments i.e. payment posting or EDI support
• High School Diploma or GED
• Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
• Experience with medical billing, dental billing and accounts receivable
• Proven understanding of Explanation of Benefits (EOB), ADA forms, and insurance billing process
• Experience with M/S office products including Word, Excel, Outlook
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, and telephone skills establishing positive relationships
• Commitment to providing exceptional service, support, and education to patients
• Must have a growth mindset and ability to adapt to change
Risas Dental and Braces offers a comprehensive benefits package including health and wellness benefits with FREE dental care, 401(k) with employer match, and many other ancillary benefits. The working environment is fun, fast paced, challenging, and rewarding with opportunities for professional development and career advancement. Join us in this work. Begin a career that is full of meaning and value.
Pay: up to $15/hour
14.0000 To 15.0000 (USD) Hourly
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1401