Bilingual Patient Account Specialist
At Risas Dental and Braces, our focus is providing quality and affordable dental care and braces for families everywhere. Unlike many healthcare options, our goal is to think and speak a language that patients understand. For this reason, our Company Statement is We Speak Patient™. The result is happier, healthier Patients, and better opportunities for our doctors and team members.
If you are seeking an opportunity to grow and fulfill your potential, we think you will find Risas to be an exciting and rewarding experience. We deliver a patient centric experience while focusing on bringing resolution to delinquent accounts. In this role you will audit accounts and complete outbound calls to patients.
List of Responsibilities/Duties
• Complete an average of 100-150 telephone calls per day speaking to patients and motivating them to bring their accounts to a current, paid status.
• Verifies and updates patient demographic data
• Processes payments by phone
• Educates patients on services and pricing
• Responds to voicemails
• Completes necessary reports
• Reminder calls to patients regarding upcoming appointments and modifying appointments as needed.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication abilities
• Must poses a superior knowledge of dentistry and dental terminology
• Exhibit a friendly, outgoing personality
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask
• Proficient computer skills and experience using Microsoft Office
• Must be comfortable utilizing de-escalation skills when communicating with patients
• Customer Service skills – an empathetic, active listener, who has strong follow through skills.
• Critical thinking skills – the ability to think creatively, problem solve, work independently, and identify the issues a patient may be calling about and how to best address their concern.
• The Ability to take Feedback well – must be able to listen to feedback or constructive criticism from supervisors or coworkers and apply it to themselves.
• Maintains patient confidentiality at all times.
• Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted or changed at any time at the discretion of the management, formally or informally, either verbally or in writing.
Risas Dental and Braces offers a comprehensive benefits package including 12-hour shifts, health and wellness benefits, 401(k) with employer match, and many other ancillary benefits. The working environment is fun, fast paced, challenging, and rewarding with opportunities for professional development and career advancement. Join us in this work. Begin a career that is full of meaning and value.
Pay: up to $14/hour
13.0000 To 14.0000 (USD) Hourly
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1572