Bilingual Front Office Administrative Assistant
Risas Dental and Braces was founded on the principle that proper oral health and treatment is critical to overall health, which is put to action by offering accessible, affordable, convenient and bilingual dental care. Unlike many healthcare options, our goal is to think and speak a language that patients understand. The result is happier, healthier Patients, and better opportunities for our doctors and team members. We think of ourselves as the "Best Second Family". With the amount of time we spend together in our careers we feel that business is a family, but this family we get to pick our members. We are continually searching for only the best people to add to our team.
We are seeking a Bilingual Front Office Administrative Assistant who will provide a hospitality focused experience for every patient as they enter and exit our office. You must be a bright, energetic team player who is detail oriented, has a strong work ethic and takes ownership of his/her work. You must be able to juggle multiple projects, work effectively in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and work independently.
You might be the ideal candidate if:
* You are Bilingual in English and Spanish
* You have strong organizational, administrative and time management skills and can provide support to the office leadership team and associates.
* You have a strong desire to work in a dynamic environment, and consider yourself to be an upbeat and learning based individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Excellent phone rapport and aptitude for customer service with Intuitive and proactive approach to serving others
* Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
* Proficiency in use of Microsoft office programs
* Poised, Positive, Motivated, Outgoing, Cheerful and Professional Demeanor
* A positive attitude and deep commitment to relationship building, follow-ups and great customer service
Risas Dental and Braces offers a comprehensive benefits package including 12-hour shifts, health and wellness benefits with FREE dental services, 401(k) with employer match, and many other ancillary benefits. Risas is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. The working environment is fun, fast paced, challenging, and rewarding with opportunities for professional development and career advancement. Join us in this work. Begin a career that is full of meaning and value.
Pay: up to $12/hour
11.0000 To 12.0000 (USD) Hourly
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1112